We offer services to individuals and corporations with a wide variety of accounting services backed by a wealth of training & experience. But most importantly, our services are personalized and tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
Accounting services offered:
- New Business Services – Business plans, finding the right entity type, incorporating, registering your business with the state, setting up an accounting systems.
Bookkeeping & Accounting – Tax returns, financial statements, transactions, reconcile bank accounts, and prepare monthly or quarterly financial reports showing year-to-date performance
Tax Preparation – making sure you get all the deductions and credits to which you are entitled
Tax Planning – We use a wide range of legal tax reduction strategies designed to save you money.
Resolution of Tax Problems – filing or owing back taxes
- Decision Making – we provide information which gives you a full financial understanding of any intended transactions, that will help you make better decisons and avoiding unpleasant surprises.
- Payroll Services – Our payroll solution is accessible 24×7 on the Internet, ready for you to use anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Why choose James Accounting?
- Knowledge and Professionalism: Verna James is a certified Public Accountant with over 20 years of experience in management, accounting, and taxation, Her knowledge is extensive in everything from S-corps to LLCs, international tax returns to real estate transactions.
- Honest: Our clients have been with us for years. Our principles and values are more important than compensation. The advice we give is for your best interest always.
- Technology: Completely automated payroll processing – you simply enter payroll data over a secure Internet connection and the solution does the rest
- Availability: We are here to help you. We know communication is important for all your accounting services. You will never have to wait when you need something quickly.
Give us a call today! 305-595-2886
James Accounting & Tax Practice